Our First Day of School is Monday!
We look forward to seeing all our new students in blue and green by 8:15am. Classes end at 3:15pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and at 2:00pm Wednesday.
TK/K Families are invited to stay in their classrooms for an orientation of about an hour, from 8:15-9:15am.
All families are invited to join our administrative staff for a Parent Coffee Hour taking place in the cafeteria until 10am.
More logistical information on lunch, after school, schedule of the day, etc. is available on this page, and updated regularly.
If you’d like to help at the school this week, we welcome help with:
- Drop-off (7:45-8:30am)
- Recess (10-11:30; 1:45-2:30)
- Lunch (11:45-1:30)
- TK classroom rest time (1-1:45)
- Pick-up (3:00-3:45)
Please email us to let us know when you could come, or tell us on Monday morning!
The Board of Directors is holding a regular meeting this Thursday at 7pm at the school, 9736 Lawlor Street, Oakland, CA. Here is the agenda. In accordance with the Brown Act, this meeting is open to the public.
(This information is accessible under “Program”)
In the next few days, enrolled families will receive instructions on how to complete their registration online – including after school registration, reading and signing the family handbook, signing up for school lunch, etc. Here’s a list of some of these documents, that we will add to, as they become available. Email us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form: Please complete this form (attached) even if you think you are not eligible for free and reduced lunch, as soon as possible or before August 15. They will also be used to determine financial aid opportunities for the after school program.
- School Supply Lists for each grade level:
- Family Handbook: this document will provide information on most student-related policies and procedures in place at the school.
- Emergency Contact Form
- After School Registration Form
- And more…